Before starting my article, I would like to invite you to join my channel Texploxe (In Telegram). I share my ICO Analysis, Blockchain News & Tech, etc.
1. The Team has not completed the KYC in the ICOBench Platform.
2. The team listed in rating site ICOBench is small though the team on the website shows much more members. But it looks like kind of an outsource, and the original team is of 3 people.
3, The CEO and CDO, i.e. Giovanni Silvestri and Giorgio Isola were also together in another Project called Kapu which kind of looks like doomed. Their apps in the Play Store has roughly 100+ installs each. 24 Hour Trade Volume is negligible, etc.
4. The CFO as well doesn’t look promising with his past experiences as well as the other members of the team doesn’t have a LinkedIn profile or have a meager number of connections.
5. The prototype link is dead: https://demo.ripaex.io/ So couldn’t check the product page at the time of writing this.
6. Roadmap and other details are also very abstract and a bit ambiguous.
7. Even though with so many problems, they have created many exciting things and ecosystem around their project.
2 for Team even with so many issues due to the development of the project. Can improve to three or possibly even four as well if they complete the KYC as well as add the other principal members of the project.
3 for the vision, which can be improved to 4 if they also include a good marketing strategy for the project along with other projections.
3 for the product for the things build around the system, which can be improved to 4 as soon as I see some update to the prototype link.
This I believe is one of the highest rated projects from my side in ICOBench. My advice to them would be to hire some people with good marketing experience to guide through this time of the ICO.
Please let me know if you want to see more parameters to be added to my analysis or want to give me some tips or want to correct me on my findings or even want to share some secret regarding the companies I would be writing in time.
The above was just an analysis for those who want to spend less time on finding about any projects. But please don’t consider this as an investment advice.
The above article was not paid for. And the respective company didn’t knew about the same.
For the readers:
Thank You for reading till now and hope you like what I wrote.
For the respective company:
If you see anything written above is not true, please let me know about the same through comments or you can contact me through Telegram.
For anyone who would like an ICO to be analysed:
Please send me a message in Telegram with the name and website.